Weqaya provides a list of approved healthcare providers and an online appointment booking system, to help you take the right actions to protect your health.
If you are at high risk of cardiovascular disease, which is indicated by scores shown in red, you should make an appointment to see a doctor.
It is important that you see the right doctor depending on the condition for which you need treatment. Click here to view the list of Weqaya providers, you can book the correct clinics and services by contacting the call centre on 800555 or your doctor.
Any appointments you make will be noted for you to refer back to in your unique Weqaya 'my appointments' section click here to book appointment. Clinics will contact you directly in relation to specific details for appointments made and Weqaya will send you reminders when your appointments are due.
You should make an appointment when:
- Your Diabetes Score is Amber or Red
- Your Weqaya Score or Blood Pressure Score or Cholesterol Score is Red
- Your Smoking Score is Red
- Your BMI score is Red
- Please call our call centre on 800555 or click here to book an appointment.
- If your scores are amber or green, you should still take action to live a healthier life. In order to achieve this, we can offer you some simple local measures to lose weight, stop smoking or become more physically active. If you would like more support to improve your lifestyle, we can offer you one of our disease management programmes which provide coordinated healthcare support for all the different aspects of your condition.
To see the list of weqaya screening facilities click here